About your organization:
Terms & Conditions
By submitting a request for a free BARRK trial account and if applicable, the conversion to a paid account, the client is entering into an agreement with Realtime Networks Inc. (RTN) and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Once the free trial has expired, access to BARRK will be granted in blocks of pre-paid time. Typically these blocks are invoiced quarterly, semi-annually or annually. Access to BARRK shall be terminated if an account becomes 30 days overdue.
- Payment for access to BARRK can be made via cash, cheque, bank transfer, paypal or bitcoin and is due within 30 days of billing.
- RTN will not be held responsible for damages caused by the loss of data due to the improper use of BARRK by the client or their agents. It is the responsibility of the client to control access to their instance of BARRK within their organization. Clients are encouraged to remove inactive user accounts as they occur and to reset passwords for sensitive accounts on a regular basis.
- Client agrees to allow RTN staff access to their instance of BARRK for maintenance purposes and only with permission via email from an authorized agent of the client.
- Client agrees to refrain from or employing any party to reverse engineer BARRK under any circumstance.
- Information pertaining to animals, volunteers, vets, supplies, accounting and supporters is stored in BARRK with the understanding that all reasonable steps have been taken by RTN to secure the data in case of malicious attack or hardware failure.
- RTN reserves the right to terminate access to BARRK immediately for any of the following reasons:
- Illegal activities of any kind in accordance with the laws of Canada or the USA
- Confirmed reports of systematic animal abuse within the client organization
- Non-payment of fees
- Evidence of attempts to reverse engineer BARRK
- Deliberately misleading information given during the setup of the BARRK account
- Misrepresenting the nature of the client business, shelter, or rescue
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the above, please email [email protected] for assistance.
* By submitting this form, you are confirming that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms & conditions posted.